Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Tree Planting...and a ticket to INDO!

Gotta keep this one short and sweet. Tick tock goes the Aussie library clock!

That's right...I'm goin' back for more! I've decided that in order to maximize my trip to Indonesia, I'll need just a bit more money...better to have too much than not enough. So, that means, you guessed it, more tree planting. Only for 2 1/2 weeks this time, so I think I can handle it. Oh, the idea of more tree-planting makes me queasy though! It'll all be worth it.

Oh yeah, and I got my ticket for Indonesia! We'll be leaving on the 21st of May, which should be the perfect time of year to be in Bali. The crowds don't really get there until about July, so timing should be spot-on. More on that later...these Australian libraries are crazy! They don't let you use email on their computers, and if you don't have a membership, you only get a half-hour! Funny how places can be so alike, yet so different!

Back to work on Thursday!